This is the blog of Ant Miller, senior research manager and dilettante geek at large at the BBC.
I wail moan and cuss about the challenges and fun to be found here.
These are my personal opinions, and not those of my employer. Or anyone else here for that matter.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Purdah/ Quarantine

In one week I shall be going under the knife for my long awaited, slightly scarey, very much needed neck operation.  In the run up I have decided to cut myself off from external contact as much as possible, because this is that time of year when viral loads go through the roof, populations of infections mingle and swarm, and children go back to school.  The phenomena are not unrelated.

Therefore, I'm not taking visitors until after the op, and if you're seeing someone who you think might be seeing me soon, please try not to give them a cold.  Ta.

Sneeze

My brother sneezing (sorry Eddie!)

No comments: